TerrAscend Corp, a cannabis Multi-State Operator (MSO), announced the Apothecarium Lodi, their 3rd New Jersey dispensary, and the 26th overall opened.
The New Jersey Cannabis Regulatory Commission (NJCRC) announced it earlier this week.
The dispensary began medical and adult-use sales this week. The opening of the store has been delayed for many months. TerrAscend Corp. offered no reason why in their press release.
“We expect the Apothecarium Lodi to be a strong contributor to our growth,” said Illinois-based TerrAscend Corp. Executive Chairman Jason Wild. “We are excited to bring The Apothecarium’s elevated retail experiences, including the exclusive Cookies Corner shop-in-shop and the widest product assortment in the state, while continuing to build meaningful relationships with the local community.”
The 5,000-square-foot dispensary, located at 200 Route 17 South, features a spacious showroom and interactive bud bar where shoppers can see and smell the product before purchase. Medical cannabis patients and consumers can order online or through the Apothecarium app to experience the dispensary drive-thru.
The Apothecarium Lodi is located in one of the most populous regions of North Jersey. It is 14 miles outside Manhattan in Bergen County and next to the real Bada Bing Strip Club featured on The Sopranos. In real life, it is known as Satin Dolls
NJ’s Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Including TerrAscend Corp.
The list of New Jersey’s medical cannabis locations is as follows:
- Apothecarium (owned by TerrAscend Corp., an MSO) in Lodi.
- Apothecarium (owned by TerrAscend Corp., an MSO) in Maplewood.
- Apothecarium (owned by TerrAscend Corp.) in Phillipsburg.
- Justice Grown (an MSO) in Ewing.
- MPX NJ (owned by iAnthus, an MSO) in Atlantic City.
- Rise (owned by Green Thumb Industries, an MSO) in Bloomfield.
- Rise (owned by Green Thumb Industries) in Paramus.
- Rise (owned by Green Thumb Industries) in Paterson.
- Curaleaf (an MSO) in Bordentown Twp.
- Curaleaf (an MSO) in Bellmawr.
- Curaleaf (an MSO) in Edgewater Park.
- The Cannabist (owned by Columbia Care, an MSO) in Deptford.
- The Cannabist (owned by Columbia Care, an MSO) in Vineland.
- Zen Leaf (owned by Verano, an MSO in 10 states) in Lawrence Twp.
- Zen Leaf (owned by Verano) in Elizabeth.
- Zen Leaf (owned by Verano) in Neptune Twp.
- Ascend Wellness (an MSO) in Rochelle Park.
- Ascend Wellness (an MSO, formerly Greenleaf) in Montclair.
- The Botanist (owned by Acreage Holdings, an MSO 4 in states) in Williamstown.
- The Botanist (owned by Acreage Holdings) in Egg Harbor.
- The Botanist (owned by Acreage Holdings) in Atlantic City.
- Garden State Dispensary (GSD) (owned by Ayr Wellness, an MSO) in Woodbridge.
- GSD (owned by Ayr Wellness, an MSO) in Union Township.
- GSD (owned by Ayr Wellness, an MSO) in Eatontown.
- Breakwater in Cranbury.
- Harmony in Secaucus.
Thus, Breakwater and Harmony remain the only two medical cannabis companies operating in New Jersey owned by locals.