Registration for the Cannabis Quality Conference & Expo from October 17-19 at the Hilton Parsippany in Morris County, NJ, is open.
The Cannabis Quality Conference & Expo is an educational and networking event for the cannabis industry. It has cannabis safety, quality, and regulatory compliance as the foundation of the program’s educational content. There is a unique focus on science, technology, safety, and compliance. The CQC enables attendees to engage in conversations critical for advancing careers and organizations.
Attendees can meet exhibitors to learn about cutting-edge solutions, explore high-level educational tracks for learning valuable industry trends, and network with industry executives. They can find solutions to improve quality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness in the evolving cannabis industry.
The CQC is a business-to-business conference and expo. Cannabis industry leaders and stakeholders meet there to build the future of the cannabis marketplace. It is taking place in a pivotal year for the cannabis industry. It is also in a location surrounded by new market opportunities. The CQC will deliver hands-on education, networking, and business discussions.
The Cannabis Quality Conference will feature breakout sessions, keynote speakers, and panel discussions. They will help attendees better understand the cannabis markets in the region. It will focus especially on New Jersey and provide insights into best practices and business strategies.
Cannabis Quality Conference Details
The conference will begin with a keynote presentation. Then there will be a panel on The Future of East Coast Cannabis: Social Equity, Justice & Legalization. There will also be a panel on “The Standardization State of the Union.” It will discuss Science-Based Resources for Driving Cannabis Safety.” There will be an overview of the New Jersey cannabis marketplace to end the first day.
The second day will kick off with a Keynote called “Centering Equity in Cannabis Policy, Quality & Business.” It will be given by Toi Hutchinson, President & CEO of the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP). She is a former State Senator from Illinois. She was appointed Cannabis Regulation Oversight Officer (CROO) of Illinois by Governor JB Pritzker.
Other agenda highlights include:
- The State of the State: An Update on New Jersey Legalization by Steven Schain, Attorney at Smart-Counsel, LLC
- Tri-State Cannabis: Tips for Winning Applications by Sumer Thomas, Director of Regulatory Affairs, and Russ Hudson, Project Manager at Canna Advisors
- Navigating Cannabis Testing Regulations for Multi-State Operations by Michael Kahn, President & Founder of MCR Labs
- Keynote by Ed DeVeaux, President of the New Jersey CannaBusiness Association (NJCBA)
- A Guide to Infusion Technology | Design Experiences that Inspire and Innovate by Austin Stevenson, Chief Innovation Officer at Vertosa
- Valuable Analysis Ahead of Asset Acquisition by Matthew Anderson, CEO of Vanguard Scientific
Registration options are available for in-person, virtual, and hybrid attendance.
The event hours are:
- Monday, October 17: 12 pm – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 18: 8 am – 5:45 pm
- Wednesday, October 19: 8 am – 12 pm
About the Presenters
Cannabis Industry Journal, which is producing the conference, is a digital media community for cannabis industry professionals. They inform, educate and connect cannabis growers, extractors, processors, infused products manufacturers, dispensaries, laboratories, suppliers, vendors, and regulators. With in-depth features and reports, curated industry news and user-contributed content, and live and virtual events, they provide great information. Their events offer knowledge, perspectives, strategies, and resources to facilitate an informed, legalized, and safe cannabis marketplace.
(Full disclosure: this is an advertorial sold as part of an advertising package.)