The out-of-state cannabis corporation Multi-State Operator (MSO) Justice Grown opened its 1st and New Jersey’s 25th medical cannabis dispensary on Saturday.
They will do so after being one of the six companies awarded a vertically integrated medical cannabis license in 2018.
Justice Grown Open
Justice Grown is the last of the companies licensed in 2018 to open their first location. Most of those licensed already have the three locations they are permitted open. The first companies awarded in 2019 began opening their locations in 2019.
The NJ Cannabis Regulatory Commission (NJCRC) announced it on Thursday via Twitter.
Along with New Jersey, Justice Grown has licensed operations in Pennsylvania, California, Massachusetts, Missouri, Utah, and Michigan.
New Jersey’s Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
The other open New Jersey medical cannabis dispensaries are:
- Justice Grown (an MSO) in Ewing.
- MPX NJ (owned by iAnthus, an MSO) in Atlantic City.
- Rise (owned by Green Thumb Industries, an MSO) in Bloomfield.
- Rise (owned by Green Thumb Industries) in Paramus.
- Rise (owned by Green Thumb Industries) in Paterson.
- Curaleaf (an MSO) in Bordentown Twp.
- Curaleaf (an MSO) in Bellmawr.
- Curaleaf (an MSO) in Edgewater Park.
- The Cannabist (owned by Columbia Care, an MSO) in Deptford.
- The Cannabist (owned by Columbia Care, an MSO) in Vineland.
- Zen Leaf (owned by Verano, an MSO in 10 states) in Lawrence Twp.
- Zen Leaf (owned by Verano) in Elizabeth.
- Zen Leaf (owned by Verano) in Neptune Twp.
- Ascend Wellness (an MSO) in Rochelle Park.
- Ascend Wellness (an MSO, formerly Greenleaf) in Montclair.
- Apothecarium (owned by TerrAscend, an MSO in 4 states) in Maplewood.
- Apothecarium (owned by TerrAscend) in Phillipsburg.
- The Botanist (owned by Acreage Holdings, an MSO) in Williamstown.
- The Botanist (owned by Acreage Holdings) in Egg Harbor.
- The Botanist (owned by Acreage Holdings) in Atlantic City.
- Garden State Dispensary (GSD) owned by Ayr Wellness, an MSO, in Woodbridge.
- GSD (owned by Ayr Wellness) in Union Township.
- GSD (owned by Ayr Wellness) in Eatontown.
- Breakwater in Cranbury.
- Harmony in Secaucus.
With a name like “Justice Grown,” one could hope they would be a little different than many of the MSOs, which in general have sold sub-par medical cannabis for far more than the underground market would dare charge for such quality.