- This event has passed.
Legal Marijuana: Implications for Justice, Health & The Economy
March 20, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Governor Phil Murphy and the New Jersey Legislature are beginning debate on reforms to our marijuana laws. Join us for a discussion about this major piece of legislation that will have a significant impact on our economy, healthcare and civil rights.
Our panel of experts will explain the benefits of legalization, debunk old myths and address concerns that have been raised:
• Dr. Kamal Kalsi, Doctors for Cannabis Regulation
• Dianna Houenou Policy Counsel, ACLU of New Jersey
• Rev. Tim L. Jones, Bethany Baptist Church (Newark)
• Jon-Henry Barr, Municipal Prosecutor
• Bill Caruso, Of Counsel, Archer Law
Moderator: Rev. Rob Gregson, Director, UU FaithAction NJ