- This event has passed.
NJ Cannabusiness Association’s Education Seminar For State & Local Officials
February 20, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
The New Jersey CannaBusiness Association Presents an Educational Seminar for Local and State Officials.
The debate about cannabis legalization in New Jersey is intensifying by the minute. To help combat outdated misinformation, the New Jersey CannaBusiness Association (NJCBA), is hosting an educational event for local officials that will address the following topics:
- Update-to-date information on the cannabis legalization efforts
- The science behind the plant, its medical qualities and its impact on the body
- Civil justice implications to legalization and the history behind cannabis prohibition Local and federal law enforcement perspective
- Business operations – A conversation from one of New Jersey’s current medical cannabis operators
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta – President, American Pain Association
- Dr. Andrew Medvedovsky – Board Certified Neurologist, Pain Management Specialist
- Dianna Houenou – Policy Counsel for the ACLU of New Jersey
- Hector Corchado – former Newark City Councilman, retired Newark Police Sergeant, former Newark Deputy Police Director
- Jack Teitelman – Retired DEA Supervisory Special Agent, Founder & CEO TITAN Group
- George Schidlovsky – President, Compassionate Sciences Alternative Treatment Center, a New Jersey-based medical cannabis business